Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 1 and already trouble

For the most part, this week has been pretty easy. I've been busy with little opportunity to be tempted...until last night. Last night, I was hostess to a group of six women to a Stampin Up card party. This date had been scheduled long before I began this challenge, and I had made up my mind yesterday that I would continue to be strong.

We spent a good two hours laughing, eating, creating and yes...shopping. As everyone looked through the catalog and wrote down their orders, I looked through mine and made a wish list. I wouldn't know until everyone turned in their order forms how much credit I had earned as hostess.

When all was said and done, I was $18 away from the next level and a bonus free stamp set.

So herein lies the conundrum. :) I told her that I must do some serious thinking...and perhaps even a little salesmanship myself. I haven't yet "closed" the party so that I can attempt to make the next level. Do I take it to work and attempt to get an order there? Do I just consider it as a tiny road bump and spend it myself...maybe as a gift for someone else? Or, do I just accept that I was $18 short and be content at the level I've earned?

I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. hee hee - be strong - take it to work and see if you can get one - if not then accept the level! Go on you can do it! No, Really!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong my friend. You don't need another stamp set do you?

    ReplyDelete