Happy Saturday to you! I am hosting a Close To My Heart card party today that I am SUPER excited about. I used to be a consultant, but had to let it go due to time constraints. Its been several years since I've had a party, either as a consultant or a hostess...I'll have to post what we make! Again, did I tell you how excited I am? :)
It's supposed to get up to 70 degrees today, and I'm so glad Spring is here. I am NOT a fan of Summer or Winter. My times are definitely the milder Spring and Fall.
Friday nights are "Date Night" with my bf. We've been together for 10 years! We watched a recently acquired favorite of mine: The Proposal, with Sandra Bullock. Its such a cute movie. I wanted to go see Clash of the Titans in 3-D, but I couldn't talk him into it. :) I used to watch the original version with my dad occasionally when I was a kiddo. Do you remember Flash Gordon? Haha...I'm dating myself. It was such a cheesy movie...but I loved it. Good times. I'm a nerd. :)
I also have to work on getting caught up in the April challenges that have been posted so far. I've posted for two, but I've got 4-5 to go to catch up. I DID finally finish my 2008 scrapbook. I have been so far behind in my scrapping too. I just wasn't motivated for the past couple of years. I've done 2006-2008 in the last year, so that's pretty good progress. One of the things on my to-do list this weekend is to sort the 2009 photos so I can get started on those.
Well, I'm off to be productive! Have a great Saturday!

Hi Christy,
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great day! I have NEVER been to a CTMH party and I'm sure that will be a blast, as I do like the stamp line and own a few sets.
ENJOY and Happy Crafting!!
Hugs,
Lisa