Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The rest of the story...

You'll remember that I promised to post photos of the rest of my supplies that I had tucked away and in my closet. Wowsah...it is a ton! I suppose I didn't realize the full extent of things until I reviewed all the pictures. I could probably do this challenge for two years, no problem! Well, I pledged that I would show the good, bad, and the ugly, so here's the rest of the story:


The bottom tub is filled with paper, the top tub is filled with punches, ink pads, scissors and other randoms, and the top box is filled with stuff you'll see below.


A TON of random embellishments in the small container, and the box has all sorts of brand new stencils, scrap notebooks, fibers, idea books, etc.


This is filled with paper packs. If you're interested in purchasing paper packs, I have them listed on ebay. I have hundreds upon hundreds of pieces of paper.


Yet another box full of embellishments that wouldn't fit on my Clip it Up. Cardstock stickers, tags, die cut pages, etc, etc...


Now we're moving to the closet. This is a bunch of kit packs to a previous kit club to which I belonged. Their paper was original (can't buy it anywhere else!) and awesome.


On the right, you'll see a light table for dry embossing plates and a container chock full of fibers. On the left is a huge box of chipboard sets and journaling cards I had left over from my scrap store.


On the bottom, you'll see a rather largish box of chipboard pieces, ribbon, prima, and misc. odds and ends. Above are a series of shelves that hold my die cutting supplies.


Higher up on the shelves is a drawer container full of eyelets, brads, buttons, and other metal embellishments...all the little things. Above that is a full box of blank chipboard sheets. I have no idea what to do with them. My goal was to use them in my sizzex or cuttlebug, but I haven't tried it yet.


Top shelf includes a couple of containers...one filled with wood mounted stamps, and the other filled with SEI coordinates and KI Memory coordinates. I think there are also bags of Prima flowers in there.


Yet more paper...At this point I've noticed a major trend.


On the left we have a box of clear stamps, many unused as of yet. On the right, a box of mulberry paper intended for tear bears, but I haven't given those a shot quite yet (although I bought the paper almost two years ago).


A container of small clear stamp sets.


Two tubs full of random kits, embellishments, papers, etc from the store.


And, last but certainly not least: My copics box. I have just started collecting these, and I think it hurts most not to be able to continue my collection for a whole year! Maybe I'll try to swap some things out for markers! :)

Well ladies, thank you for sharing this with me. You know now the full extent of my challenge. I look forward to sharing my progress with you, but I think that its going to be quite some time before I see any dents made in this mountain!

Have a wonderful week, and I'll be updating again this weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW girl!!! You definitely could do this for 2 years easily!!! I am so guilty of the paper thing too. I have so much that if I was asked to count it I would faint..complete truth. I am thinking of donating some it (hopefully I can find a newbie that wants some). It is getting harder to hide it from my hubby...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soo brill - just showed the pics to my hubby and said "see and you think I have alot" - he then replied "I dont think you have alot!" - now.....does that ever suggest that I should go out and buy some more stuff tomorrow???

    You rock honey - keep it up - am following with interest!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I don't want to enable anyone! :) Of course, if there's something you NEED...by all means, you should go get it tomorrow! :)

    Thanks for following...it should be a crazy ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee - Christy, have just left a little post about you on my blog! Go and have a nose!

    http://gedalovitch.blogspot.com/

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way To Go Christy - I admire you...don't think I could manage this...probably could with all the papers, embellishments, inks, etc but its the stamps I find hard to resist....GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowser!you know if you ever wanna purge your stash....;) hahah
    great on the progress girl

    ReplyDelete