Monday, March 8, 2010

First Time

This is my first time ever trying this blog thing out. I will apologize in advance to you who choses to read my mind-wanderings and hope that you don't get lost in the journey.

I generally prefer my conversations to include parties outside my own head, so if its possible in this blog-world, please interact with me. The guys in the white coats tell me its good to engage in outside personalities, so speak up!! :)

I'm not exactly sure what else to do here...They've assured me when I signed up that I would be receiving a detailed guide book on how to post the best and most engaging blogs ever...until then I'm just playing it by ear.

3 comments:

  1. lol...I have seen those white coated men myself Christy ;) Looking great so far girl! I am looking forward to seeing some of your detailed work posted :) I have signed up to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy,

    I hopped on over to your BLOG from SSC and see you are off to a nice start. I have had mine for a little over a year now and really enjoy it. I don't remember every having a "handy" little guide, but I've been the the HELP section many times.

    Please HOP over and visit me when you have some time. All you need to do is CLICK HERE and you'll be on my blog. It's called "The Purple Place" and visitors are always welcome!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Christy - well done for getting in there and going for it. I LIKE those men in white coats - so clean and fresh looking - and they offer such great conversation! The only time to start worrying is when you are talking to yourself and it turns into an argument ..... and you lose!!!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete